Lady Reveals How Her Son Escaped Being Burnt Alive, Following The Explosion of Her Husband’s Samsung Phone
A lady identified as Rhoda Emmanuel has taken to Facebook “thank God for this great deliverance” after her husband’s Samsung phone exploded with their baby close to it. Thankfully, the baby was unhurt with damages done to the bedsheet and ofcourse, the phone. The lady wrote:
“This just happened now to my hubby phone. It was on d bed with my baby playing with it, I just carried him to attend to him when my hubby called my attention. I heard the fuzzy noise only to get to the room, it’s was his phone. It burnt the bedsheet too. Pls help me thank God for this great deliverance.”
See more photos below.